Breaux Bridge Bed and Breakfast (337)909-0440 St. Martin Parish Oldest standing Bed and Breakfast on the Bayou Teche.
St. Martin Parish Oldest Historical Building !!!
Things to do in Breaux Bridge, La
. Stepping back in time to circa 1812
· Learning about the history, heritage and culture of Acadian people in South Louisiana
· Freshly brewed coffee, lemonade, tea, local pastries and Cajun hospitality
· Two suites and three guest rooms with private baths (decorated with period antiques)
· Spacious front porch and back gallery (rocking chairs included)
· On-site parking for guests
· A wonderful backyard view of Bayou Teche from the garden area and porches
· Promenade area, ceiling fans and beaucoup rocking chairs
· The essence of the word lagniappe which means “something extra” and Acadian joie de vivre or “joy of life”